Before we even had a box, we came up with a series that we like to call HTRALLA or “How To Recognize A Lebanese Living Abroad”.
Basically, if you are Lebanese or if you know a Lebanese person, then you will definitely recognize yourself in these situations.
1. They always have an emergency Kebbeh in their freezer
2. They call their moms too much
3. They love doing things in groups
4. Their secret ingredient is always zaatar
5. They prepare way too much food
6. They have spent the past 2 years teaching their Girlfriend/boyfriend how to say the "7" and the "3"
7. They have boxes of Kleenex in every room of the house (did anyone else notice that?)
8. They always have a countdown going