The Jam3a Box
Any day of the week, any time of the day, any excuse is good to get together in Lebanon. We call it 'Jam3a' which means a Lebanese get-together and it always ends up with dozens of people when you were only expecting two guests.
What’s in the box?
- A bottle of Almaza OR 2 cans of Baba Ghannouj
- Two coasters by Images d’Orient
- A bag of nuts from Castania
- A bowl for your nuts by Verdi
- Zaatar crackers and other nibbles by Rural Delights Cooperative
- A tote bag by Inoui
- The initiative of the month: Kunhadi
Pictures taken by Emilie Madi Photography
If you live in Gulf Countries, Canada, USA or Singapore, please choose the without alcohol option.
If you're unsure if your country accepts alcohol, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org