The Kankaneh Box
In Lebanon, we have the concept of "Kankaneh" which means cocooning at home on a cold, rainy day. We selected a few products that will help you feel like you're somewhere in the Lebanese mountains, sipping a "Yansoun" tea.
What’s in the box?
- A pair of socks by Sikasok
- The book "L'Etoile Phoenicienne" by Tania Bonja Honein
- A bookmark by L'Artisan du Liban
- A suitcase tag by 10452 DNA
- A soap by the Soap Museum in Saida
- A pack of Anis seeds by Abido spices
- A postcard designed by Cindy Daccache
- The initiative of the month: FabricAid
Pictures taken by Emilie Madi Photography