The Tlazzazo Box
Real happiness comes in small everyday doses rather than in big punctual events. And sometimes, it comes in a box of small Lebanese pleasures. Delicious bites, beautifully designed objects and products that smell and feel like a home, all in one box.
What's in the box?
- Apple chips by Shams Permaculture
- Fleur de sel by Adonis
- Organic chocolate spread by Eshmoon
- Lip Care by Beesline
- Rose water by Cortas
- A traditional box by Lebanese Craftsmen
- A discount for a customized Imagine.me book, a book specially made for children
- A kitchen towel and a postcard by Zyara
- The initiative of the month: Auxilia
Pictures taken by Edgard Ghanime