The A3yed Box
In Lebanon, winter is the season of thick sweaters, family reunions, and good food. So much good Lebanese food. It’s the time of year when we all hope to make our way to Lebanon, no matter where we are.
What's in the box?
- A wine bag from Papelon
- A fig and sesame jam by Terroirs du Liban
- Chocolate sables by Sablés Gourmets
- Sugar-coated chickpeas (2dameh) by Lulu
- A Zhourat bag by La Laiterie du Couvent de Taanayel
- A sketchbook by Vintage Sketchbook
- Dried fruits by Al Rifai
- A bracelet from the initiative of the month: Donner Sang Compter
Pictures taken by Edgard Ghanime